Assistant Manager Of Stocks an Assets Management
URGENTLY REQUIRED :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Temporary position(s) available.
- job description as follows:
- 1. Check & control of inventory transactions for Finished Goods and Spare Parts (Inter-company, Domestic & Export). Ensure goods are received, transferred and issued are recorded accurately in accordance to accounting policy and timely
- 2. Arrange and conduct monthly (spare parts), quarterly (finished goods) and annual spare parts and finished good stock take in Wanaherang, Ciputat. Investigate cycle accounting variances and resolve the issues.
3. Provide monthly inventory reconciliation reports:
• validate cost of goods sold
• review and analyze inventory report including stock levels
• reconcile and analyze inventory aging report with general ledger
• review and check Cost of Sales report
• calculate and prepare the accruals for :
- inventory provision for obsolescence, slow and no moving inventories
- trademark fee
4. Acquisition of Fixed Asset
5. Ensure the proper capitalization of new Fixed Asset in SWT system in accordance with accounting policy both PSAK and IFRS, supported with completes the support document with Purchase Request and Purchase Order, invoice and other documentation of fixed asset such as Delivery Notes and Bill of Quantity.
6. Fixed Asset Development and Depreciation
- Control and monitor the additional amount of Fixed Asset in G/L account in SWT (based on Commercial, Fiscal, and DAG classification).
- Ensure that the running depreciation done every month end in SWT system.
- Do revaluation Fixed Asset if necessary needed.
- Reconcile the movement value fixed asset between G/L report and Fixed Asset report in SWT (ie. Depreciation report) every month end.
7. Retirement of Fixed Asset
- Cooperate with ITM, EMI & HRD department to perform analysis data of write off Fixed Asset.
- Review and check DOM for fixed asset.
- Maintain the disposal of retirement of Fixed Asset in SAP system.
- Together with PLG, ITM or FMI, ACT, HRD and NPM to do the scrapping of Fixed Asset
- Prepared the retirement report of fixed asset monthly.
- Cooperate with Sales team check the accurate data and physical check to perform write off Fixed Asset.
- To do the scrapping of Fixed Asset together with the team
8. Monitor Clearing Accounts
• 340114 Stock in Transit PC
• 340714 Stock Vans in Transit
• 499021 GR/IR IMS Goods Received/Invoice Not Received
• 340119 Value Adjustment MB Passenger Cars
• 340118 Value Adjustment MB Passenger Cars NRV/LCM
• 341014 Stock MB-PC Parts In Transit
• 390095 Other Stock Work in Progress MBPC
• 341019 Value Adjustment MB-PC Parts
• 492330 Accrued Charges Technical Equipment & License Fees
9. Stock take of Fixed Asset
- Ensure the identification of all fixed asset belong Mercedes Benz Distribution Indonesia have been recorded in SWT.
- Cooperate with technical control (ITM, FMI, EIP, EIC & HRD) and respective department (CC Head) for physical stock take of Fixed Asset.
- Prepare the data fixed asset per cost center based on data in SWT system.
- Prepare reconciliation report after physical stock for fixed asset is done and report the result to all respective departments (CC Head).
- Ensure that every physic of company fixed asset has been labeled.
- Investigate the variance and solve the issues
10. Reporting of Fixed Asset
- Ensure all necessary reports, data and information are updated and submitted in accordance to the required format.
- Submit Real Estate database reports to Headquarter and Regional Office on a bi-annually basis.
- Prepare monthly actual investment report for Commercial and Fiscal to ACT Department for DTA calculation
- Prepare monthly actual investment report for Daimler AG per business unit and total Company for MIF (IRMA files) and IMPACT.
- Report the actual capitalization of Fixed Asset to Daimler AG in ATLAS (yearly).
- Prepare movement of fixed asset report to External Auditor and for local tax purpose. (Based on Commercial, Fiscal and DAG record).
11. Support and provide data for statutory audit, tax audit, custom audit and corporate audit
12. Involve in ad-hoc projects if any
- Assist Accounting & Finance Accounting Manager to develop, implement and maintain system, procedure and policies to ensure control, efficiencies and adherence to company policies
• Drive and identify areas of opportunity for automation and process improvement
• Work closely with key business partners to identify area for improvement and customer-specific solution
• Performed control checklist for ICS activity related to inventory and fixed assets
URGENTLY REQUIRED : Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's ...
URGENTLY REQUIRED: HR Support Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, ...
URGENTLY REQUIRED Dibuka Lowongan untuk : CLEANING SERVICE Requirements : 1. Pria/Wanita Usia min. 21 ...
URGENTLY REQUIRED Dibuka Lowongan untuk : MARKETING Requirements : 1. Pria/Wanita Usia max. 282. Pendidikan ...
Job DescriptionThe first 180 characters will be displayed on JobStreet.com's job ...
RiskMan was established in October 2005 by Senior Executive bankers among whom are ...
Training is a people business and our advantage lies in the people we ...
Protectors is ready to partner with client (s) by providing professional security guard ...
Presently we are managing over 500 outsourcing employees and 30 multinational companies from ...
Our recruitment activities (“Recruiters”) offer the following services: Senior Officers Search. Specifically for a ...